This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/7] Minor changes to 'list' command.
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:28:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Minor changes to 'list' command.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1448411121 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
* Andrew Burgess <email@example.com> [2015-11-25 00:34:25 +0000]:
> The main motivation for this patch series was patch #6, this adds an
> extra error when trying to use 'list -' to list off the beginning of a
> Patch #5 fixes a small inconsistency that I spotted while in the area,
> and patches #1 to #4 are just clean up.
> Patch #7 extends the command help for 'list'.
> Andrew Burgess (7):
> gdb: Make lines_to_list variable static.
> gdb: Use NULL instead of 0 for pointer comparison.
> gdb: Small code restructure for list_command.
> gdb: Make test names unique in list.exp.
> gdb: 'list' command, tweak handling of +/- arguments.
> gdb: Add an error when 'list -' reaches the start of a file.
> gdb: Extend help text for 'list' command.
> gdb/ChangeLog | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> gdb/cli/cli-cmds.c | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
> gdb/source.c | 2 +-
> gdb/testsuite/ChangeLog | 16 +++++++++++++++
> gdb/testsuite/gdb.base/list.exp | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
> 5 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
All pushed, incorporating the fixes from Eli & Pedro.