This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove gdb.base/coremaker2.c
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:22:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove gdb.base/coremaker2.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1449156289-27533-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
Yao Qi <email@example.com> writes:
> I happen to find that coremaker2.c isn't used in the testsuite (if I
> don't miss anything). I don't believe it until I see this ChangeLog
> 1999-11-18 Fred Fish <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.base/coremaker2.c: Add sample program for generating
> cores that is more self contained than coremaker.c. Eventually
> I'll add more code to this and tie it into the testsuite.
> looks Fred didn't "tie it into testsuite" later.
> 2015-12-03 Yao Qi <email@example.com>
> * gdb.base/coremaker2.c: Remove.
I pushed it in.