This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v7.1] Support software single step on ARM in GDBServer.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 14:45:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v7.1] Support software single step on ARM in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1449583641-18156-7-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <1449691701-11845-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <867fklqflh dot fsf at gmail dot com> <566AD173 dot 2060509 at ericsson dot com> <566AD26E dot 5060902 at ericsson dot com>
Antoine Tremblay <email@example.com> writes:
> Ooops no this is correct after all
> arm_gdbserver_get_next_pcs (CORE_ADDR pc, struct regcache *regcache)
> in linux-arm-low is using &thumb2_breakpoint.
> I think it's better to have them all the the same area also, so it's
> ok to have them there.
Then, I'd like to move thumb2_breakpoint out only, but I can bear with
your change. Except some format issues I pointed out in another mail,
this patch looks good to me.