This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v7.1] Support software single step on ARM in GDBServer.
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:41:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v7.1] Support software single step on ARM in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1449583641-18156-7-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <1449691701-11845-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <867fklqflh dot fsf at gmail dot com> <566AD173 dot 2060509 at ericsson dot com>
On 12/11/2015 08:36 AM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
On 12/11/2015 08:28 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
Antoine Tremblay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
* linux-aarch32-low.c (arm_abi_breakpoint): Remove macro. Moved
(arm_eabi_breakpoint, arm_breakpoint): Likewise.
(arm_breakpoint_len, thumb_breakpoint): Likewise.
(thumb_breakpoint_len, thumb2_breakpoint): Likewise.
I don't see how are they used outside of linux-aarch32-low.c, so why do
you move them out to linux-aarch32-low.h?
That's true, I guess I was used to breakpoint functions in linux-arm-low.c.
Fixing this now.
Ooops no this is correct after all
arm_gdbserver_get_next_pcs (CORE_ADDR pc, struct regcache *regcache)
in linux-arm-low is using &thumb2_breakpoint.
I think it's better to have them all the the same area also, so it's ok
to have them there.