This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [gdb/doc] There's always a thread
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:38:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [gdb/doc] There's always a thread
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1449756899-18063-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <83twnq9s4d dot fsf at gnu dot org> <5669B1F3 dot 3010901 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:10:11 +0000
> From: Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: email@example.com
> What about this version that follow along your suggestion, but
> says "not multi-threaded" instead?
It's perfect, thanks.