This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gdb.base/async.exp: Handle "asynchronous execution not supported"
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 09:28:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdb.base/async.exp: Handle "asynchronous execution not supported"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151207232255 dot 15b0c35e at pinnacle dot lan> <20151208080124 dot GA2712 at adacore dot com> <20151208131702 dot 00048638 at pinnacle dot lan> <5667FEB3 dot 9050601 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 10:13:07 +0000
Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 12/08/2015 08:17 PM, Kevin Buettner wrote:
> > Fixed in new patch. (See below.)
> > I've addressed Pedro's concerns too.
> Thanks, LGTM.
Thanks again (to both you and Joel) for looking it over.