This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH] varobj zero-padded hexadecimal format (again?)
- From: Luis Gustavo <luis_gustavo at mentor dot com>
- To: "'gdb-patches at sourceware dot org'" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 20:15:35 -0200
- Subject: [PATCH] varobj zero-padded hexadecimal format (again?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "Gustavo, Luis" <luis_gustavo at mentor dot com>
You may recall this change from May/2015.
I thought i had pushed this, but turns out i was wrong. My guess is that
some kind conflict happened while pushing the series and i didn't notice
and thought it was all good. In fact, i even said i had pushed it. Oops!
The patch still applies cleanly, except for the NEWS bit that needs
adjustment to reflect a change post GDB 7.10.
Should i send an updated series?