This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Implement 'catch syscall' for gdbserver
- From: Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be, sergiodj at redhat dot com, palves at redhat dot com, xdje42 at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 08:50:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Implement 'catch syscall' for gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448506425-24691-1-git-send-email-jistone at redhat dot com> <1449196006-13759-1-git-send-email-jistone at redhat dot com> <1449196006-13759-2-git-send-email-jistone at redhat dot com> <837fkuiovv dot fsf at gnu dot org> <5662489B dot 20708 at redhat dot com> <83r3j1fhoq dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On 12/05/2015 12:00 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>> Any changes since v2 in the documentation parts that require a fresh
>> I made the changes you requested in v2 -- v3 just has some
>> merge-resolution in NEWS. But Pedro has noted some more things to
>> document for the next round.
> Then I guess it's better if I review the next round, is that right?
> Or do you mean this v3 _is_ that next round?
The former -- I mean v4 will have a few additions.
Sorry if I confused you by explicitly CCing. I just included everyone
who had commented at all on prior versions, but maybe that's too greedy.