This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH][PR 18702] Fix wrong output of x87 registers due to truncation to double on amd64
- From: Ruslan Kabatsayev <b7 dot 10110111 at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 18:16:56 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PR 18702] Fix wrong output of x87 registers due to truncation to double on amd64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564F998D dot 5080406 at gmail dot com> <5660357F dot 4030605 at redhat dot com> <CAHEcG94t8ks6M_e=G98wXvCcNjzcgLCGtAOmqKm3-TYOg8GHww at mail dot gmail dot com> <5661AD07 dot 5090002 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 12/04/2015 03:06 PM, Ruslan Kabatsayev wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> A test to make sure we don't regress this would be nice.
>>> Maybe add something to gdb.arch/i386-float.exp ?
>> I think I'll do this. Should this go as a separate patch?
> Ideally it'd go in the same patch.
Oh, OK. What about email subject? Can I just send it as a follow-up to
this conversation, or does it have to be an independent email with
subject="[PATCH]..."? Or is there no difference?
(Sorry for silly questions, I'm just trying to fulfill all the
requirements at the first try :) )
> Pedro Alves