This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH][PR 18702] Fix wrong output of x87 registers due to truncation to double on amd64
- From: Ruslan Kabatsayev <b7 dot 10110111 at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 18:06:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PR 18702] Fix wrong output of x87 registers due to truncation to double on amd64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564F998D dot 5080406 at gmail dot com> <5660357F dot 4030605 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
> A test to make sure we don't regress this would be nice.
> Maybe add something to gdb.arch/i386-float.exp ?
I think I'll do this. Should this go as a separate patch?
> Pedro Alves