This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/10] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:00:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/10] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448287968-12907-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <868u5jx06b dot fsf at gmail dot com> <56585795 dot 7020601 at ericsson dot com> <868u5ev7gq dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 12/01/2015 04:33 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
Antoine Tremblay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
So I could push [1-5] if that's ok with you ?
Do you plan to write the GDB counterpart of patch #4? I mean
remove thread event breakpoint from GDB for linux.
I do not has there is not need for it in GDB at this point.
I can't parse this sentence.
I meant , I did not plan to do it, has I saw no need.
Should I ? Seems like we would remove some support for a refactoring
in that case ?
GDB and GDBserver should be consistent. We should remove thread event
breakpoint from GDB, but if you don't plan to do that, let us know.
Some one else can do that. I want to avoid duplicated work.
Ok then, I'll add it to my TODO list, after this patch set is in.