This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Handle gnu vector in inferior call on AArch64
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:51:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Handle gnu vector in inferior call on AArch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448035917-3049-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The patch set teaches GDB to understand GNU vector in AArch64 calling
> convention. Patch #1 is mainly about GNU vector support, and patch #2
> is about handling homogeneous floating aggregate and homogeneous vector
> aggregate. We didn't have a specific test case for SIMD types used in
> both ARM and AArch64, so patch #3 adds a new test case. Without
> patch #2, some tests in patch #3 will fail.
Patches are pushed in.