This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/10] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 08:16:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/10] Support software single step and conditional breakpoints on ARM in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448287968-12907-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <868u5jx06b dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 11/27/2015 04:26 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
Antoine Tremblay <email@example.com> writes:
Patches 1 and 2 fix general issues in the software single step control flow.
I think patches #1, #2 and #4 can go in now, since they are quite
Hi, yes I was thinking about pushing 1-2 also.
#4 however feels like it's part of a group with #3 and 5, together they
cleanup the whole situation as these reinsert_addr implementations are
directly related to the thread_event support that was removed. Otherwise
we leave some inconsistent dead code there...
So I could push [1-5] if that's ok with you ?
Do you plan to write the GDB counterpart of patch #4? I mean
remove thread event breakpoint from GDB for linux.
I do not has there is not need for it in GDB at this point.
Should I ? Seems like we would remove some support for a refactoring in
that case ?