This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] [C++] Drop -fpermissive hack, enable -Werror
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:19:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] [C++] Drop -fpermissive hack, enable -Werror
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447864802-24016-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <564CB8EC dot 5000203 at gmail dot com> <564CBB15 dot 7020209 at redhat dot com> <867fle1b5z dot fsf at gmail dot com> <564DE744 dot 8030104 at redhat dot com> <86lh9types dot fsf at gmail dot com> <564F022A dot 10603 at redhat dot com>
On 11/20/2015 11:21 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>>> >> I should probably move this to a separate thread, push this to a branch on
>>> >> sourceware.org (to collect a better initial set of still-needs-conversion-work
>>> >> hosts, with community help) and announce the intent on the gdb@ list, for
>>> >> wider visibility/discussion.
>> > Yes, let's do that.
> OK, I'll try to find some time to do it.