This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: fracting at gmail dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 16:52:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALd+sZRJfJ+D=vwK6EcfVa3QViqkNT7PYfkNdAF_X7e-=tDqOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638A83C dot 6040300 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZSzRmpLuM1-7+J1rWijCnx6mjVUTc9kJ2KJ5YEMb_0OYA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638B1B4 dot 90505 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZR35bV3VNL7PQ5TZgD8ZRpstvfhB=Y_F1PiNFejt5wJRg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/03/2015 01:22 PM, Qian Hong wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Sorry, these patches need to be submitted to the relevant lists (we can't
>> just pull them, due to copyright assignment requirements), along with
>> rationale for them. The binutils/ subdir is maintained by the binutils
>> team. libiberty/ by the GCC folks. See the top level MAINTAINTERS file
>> for the full mapping.
> Understand, thanks.
>> BTW, this patch should fix the error in the pastebin above:
> Hmm, could you pick related patch to your branch? Anyway I've already
> provided interesting test result, I can volunteer to test more if
> required, but it would be nice to have the branch build out of box ;-)
I had simply forgotten that. :-) I've pushed that patch on
the branch now.