This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:56:14 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <5637C1FA dot 2060708 at redhat dot com> <CALd+sZThHQQFq4DSw9Dd0pXVfYmAq=RFj0GM1OtmSXv8OwL4sg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALd+sZRJfJ+D=vwK6EcfVa3QViqkNT7PYfkNdAF_X7e-=tDqOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5638A83C dot 6040300 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
> Does it trigger without --enable-build-with-cxx as well?
Yes, same error without build-with-cxx. So it is not related to c++ compiler.
strndup is not defined in mingw-w64...
I tried `make all-gdb` instead of `make all`, now new error found:
I guess this is fixed by one of patches in
Would you mind have a look? Maybe some of MSYS2 patch could be pick
into your tree?