This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix accessing a function's fields (parameters) from Python (PR 18073)
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:59:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix accessing a function's fields (parameters) from Python (PR 18073)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1443415430-31110-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca> <CAFXXi0kOiqOqTKMkaENE6QL5L9kN+KCVkPe0L5J1pCyVCB=1xg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20151021194718 dot GD3971 at adacore dot com>
On 21 October 2015 at 15:47, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> The patch looks good to me, although I am not one of the main Python
> maintainers. Normally, I'd ask the author to wait an extra week for
> additional comments, but since you've already waited a month, I think
> it's only fair to give you the go ahead to push. If there are comments
> with your code, we can handle them then.
> Thanks also adding the tests. You probably know this, but this is
> always appreciated.