This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Keven Boell <keven dot boell at linux dot intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:42:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1435754532-17922-1-git-send-email-keven dot boell at intel dot com> <1435754532-17922-2-git-send-email-keven dot boell at intel dot com> <20150721180502 dot GN7406 at adacore dot com> <55C213C7 dot 7070202 at linux dot intel dot com> <20150805202301 dot GB14992 at adacore dot com> <51130 dot 172 dot 28 dot 205 dot 135 dot 1438861308 dot squirrel at linux dot intel dot com> <20150820125159 dot GD4571 at adacore dot com> <5617A6FB dot 4050407 at linux dot intel dot com>
> Thanks for the review and sorry for the long delay. Here is the updated patch.
> Fortran provide types whose values may be dynamically allocated
> or associated with a variable under explicit program control.
> The purpose of this commit is
> * to read allocated/associated DWARF tags and store them in
> the dynamic property list of main_type.
> * enable GDB to print the value of a dynamic array in Fortran
> in case the type is allocated or associated (pointer to
> dynamic array).
That's a duplicate of an email you sent shortly after this one.
On the other hand, patch #2 seems to still be pending (ie, no
email from you since I sent you my last review). So I'm wondering
if you meant instead to send patch #2, here...