This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/4] [nto] Fix nto target stopped by watchpoint.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:10:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/4] [nto] Fix nto target stopped by watchpoint.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444752074-878-1-git-send-email-aristovski at qnx dot com> <1444752074-878-4-git-send-email-aristovski at qnx dot com>
On 10/13/2015 05:01 PM, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Fix stopped by watchpoint detection: add inferior data, use inferior data
> for storing last stopped flags needed for detection.
> Add binary sniffing for QNX osabi.
Is the binary sniffing issue any way related to the watchpoint issue?