This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/6] Constify some parameters in the varobj code
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:10:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/6] Constify some parameters in the varobj code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1422559716-5480-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <1422559716-5480-4-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <20150130033326 dot GL5193 at adacore dot com>
On 15-01-29 10:33 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Sorry you had to write such as long ChangeLog entry. CL can be useful
> at times, but really a timewaster at others :-(.
I tried to use mklog, but it wouldn't recognize the function names :(.
> The patch looks pretty good to me, with a few corrections to avoid
> some lines that became too long. Pre-approved with those adjustments.
Pushed, with those lines wrapped (about 5 of them).