This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC
- From: Wei-cheng Wang <cole945 at gmail dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 00:19:23 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201501201813 dot t0KIDt7b003825 at d03av02 dot boulder dot ibm dot com> <201501261240 dot t0QCeNm7001896 at d03av02 dot boulder dot ibm dot com>
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Ulrich Weigand <email@example.com> wrote:
> Please go ahead with the backport now to make sure we get the feature
> into 4.9 in time.
I've committed the following changes in gdb-7.9-branch,
* Epilogue unwinder for PowerPC.
* Reverse debugging for PowerPC.
* Skip-trampoline for PowerPC reverse-stepping.
* Fix format warning in rs6000t-dep.c
* Add missing comments in rs6000-tdep.c, ppc64-tdep.c and ppc-linux-tdep.c.