This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: cole945 at gmail dot com (Wei-cheng Wang)
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:39:58 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> If there are no further issues reported within the next couple of days,
> please go ahead and backport the complete set of process record support
> patches to the 4.9 branch as well, as discussed.
As far as I can see, everything seems to be OK.
Please go ahead with the backport now to make sure we get the feature
into 4.9 in time.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain