This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:42:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150124015533 dot GA15183 at sourceware dot org> <20150124141250 dot GA19834 at blokker dot redhat dot com> <20150124141517 dot GB19834 at blokker dot redhat dot com> <54C61C28 dot 7050202 at gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 06:51:20PM +0800, Yao Qi wrote:
> On 01/24/2015 10:15 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > Subject: [PATCH] Fix ARI warning in stack.c (return_command).
> > gdb/ChangeLog
> > * stack.c (return_command): Markup warning message with _.
> It is OK as the change is obvious.
I hadn't pushed yet because I didn't know which build target to run
locally to check the ARI warning was fixed.