This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Chen Gang S <gang dot chen at sunrus dot com dot cn>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:56:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <549340C3 dot 1070107 at gmail dot com> <20141220172639 dot GH12884 at adacore dot com> <54BF851F dot 4040708 at sunrus dot com dot cn>
> If no any additional replies within this month (2015-01-31), I shall
> "git push" this patch.
You do not need to wait. The patch has been approved, so go ahead
and push now. If there are any issues, we can handle them when
they get reported.