This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: palves at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:54:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83vbkrbt4d dot fsf at gnu dot org> <54AAEC02 dot 7020500 at redhat dot com> <83bnmd8028 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <83y4p1zq7k dot fsf at gnu dot org> <20150119154301 dot GF4041 at adacore dot com> <83ppaay8wz dot fsf at gnu dot org>
> > To answer your question, such changes should be pushed to both
> > the GCC repository (SVN), and the binutils-gdb repository (git).
> OK, so I presume DJ will commit to the GCC repository? I don't think
> I have write access there. Or did you do that already?
Sorry - I wasn't clear. I did push it to gcc.