This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: palves at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:43:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83vbkrbt4d dot fsf at gnu dot org> <54AAEC02 dot 7020500 at redhat dot com> <83bnmd8028 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <83y4p1zq7k dot fsf at gnu dot org>
> I just realized that I cannot push this changeset because Autoconf I
> have installed isn't version 2.64, and so I cannot regenerate
> 'configure'. Could someone please do that for me? The patch is
> Or I could push the patch below, and then someone else could do the
> generated files as a separate commit.
> Thanks in advance.
> Don't use windows-termcap.c when linking against a curses library
> 2015-01-17 Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.ac [*mingw32*]: Only add windows-termcap.o to
> CONFIG_OBS if not building with a curses library.
> * windows-termcap.c: Include defs.h. Make the whole body empty if
> either one of HAVE_CURSES_H or HAVE_NCURSES_H or
> HAVE_NCURSES_NCURSES_H is defined.
I pushed this patch after having regenerated the configure script.
I edited the ChangeLog entry to add a line for configure being
> --- a/libiberty/ChangeLog
> +++ b/libiberty/ChangeLog
> @@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
> +2015-01-17 Eli Zaretskii <email@example.com>
> + * strerror.c <sys_nerr, sys_errlist>: Declare only if they aren't
> + macros.
I pushed this change separately (and first).
To answer your question, such changes should be pushed to both
the GCC repository (SVN), and the binutils-gdb repository (git).
The commits are now in master; I can't remember whether these were
approved for 7.9, but if they were, then you can cherry-pick them