This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:02:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83k3149k5b dot fsf at gnu dot org> <837fwn2cvc dot fsf at gnu dot org> <CAP9bCMSbzc3q5CmJQDZyL0utP_x6Sp8ekHaTHzJHyVCJRwwcWA at mail dot gmail dot com> <83iog61xrl dot fsf at gnu dot org> <CAP9bCMRA_tQ6qLzr3VK-tD+yo0s+oop4MPakGdt1S+B4Pk3QWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <83h9vq1ujw dot fsf at gnu dot org> <CAP9bCMTaUb5NQhowmZcUCu5iD4QWjBFRq=-rXZnFCONh+MsNOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <83d26e1o5y dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:25:10 -0800
>> From: Doug Evans <email@example.com>
>> Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
>> >> Or is there existing code that is coping with these
>> >> windows, umm, quirks?
>> > Yes.
>> Good to know.
>> Can you point me at it?
> Point you at what?
The "similar feature in displaying the source
doesn't have any such comments."
I thought I found it, but then wasn't sure,
and I don't want to guess.