This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:41:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410816254-24831-1-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com> <B8903C19-464A-4B59-8255-B6540D025C29 at adacore dot com> <54AC64E2 dot 9070406 at ericsson dot com>
On 15-01-06 05:42 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> On 14-09-16 04:40 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> On 15 Sep 2014, at 23:24, James Clarke <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> The `machine/setjmp.h' header is no longer present on OS X 10.10, and is
>>> non-standard. Instead, `darwin-nat.c' should be using the standard
>>> `setjmp.h' header.
>>> 2014-09-15 James Clarke <email@example.com>
>>> PR gdb/17046
>>> * darwin-nat.c: Import standard setjmp.h rather than the non-standard
>>> machine/setjmp.h header that no longer exists as of OS X 10.10.
>> Yes, this is indeed obvious.
>> Please commit.
> Hi Tristan and James,
> My mac-user friend mentioned that he needed this fix to build gdb, and wondered
> why it had not been merged (fell between cracks I suppose).
I'll push this as obvious on Friday if it hasn't been already.