This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:05:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com> <20141213165103 dot GA26944 at adacore dot com> <20141214204731 dot GA15244 at adacore dot com> <20141221224607 dot GN12884 at adacore dot com> <20150105041322 dot GB23617 at adacore dot com> <20150110065853 dot GS5445 at adacore dot com> <CAMe9rOp2GGp6e-i38N-hBdOeuc-SMx5rsAE2wGxCL9W5y6p9mw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150112045849 dot GW5445 at adacore dot com>
On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This checkin:
>> didn't update the bugzilla.
> OK - I think I found the source of the problem (configuration issue),
> and I suspect that only binutils was affected (ie, GDB PRs would have
> been updated).
> It should be fixed, now, but we should keep our eyes peeled for
> the next commit with a PR number, for both binutils and GDB, just
> to be sure.
The bugzilla entry doesn't show which branch the commit was
I committed the fix into both master and 2.25 branches. There is
only one bugzilla entry for my commits.