This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (compute_delayed_physnames): Use TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME.
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:41:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (compute_delayed_physnames): Use TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3d26vpsq7 dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <20150104032445 dot GD5445 at adacore dot com>
On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> 2015-01-03 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
>> * dwarf2read.c (compute_delayed_physnames): Use TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME.
> I was going to fix the line length, which is now too long, but it
> looks like you haven't pushed the change, yet. So...
>> diff --git a/gdb/dwarf2read.c b/gdb/dwarf2read.c
>> index 86c3a73..15b3c9d 100644
>> --- a/gdb/dwarf2read.c
>> +++ b/gdb/dwarf2read.c
>> @@ -7704,7 +7704,7 @@ compute_delayed_physnames (struct dwarf2_cu *cu)
>> struct fn_fieldlist *fn_flp
>> = &TYPE_FN_FIELDLIST (mi->type, mi->fnfield_index);
>> physname = dwarf2_physname (mi->name, mi->die, cu);
>> - fn_flp->fn_fields[mi->index].physname = physname ? physname : "";
>> + TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME (fn_flp->fn_fields, mi->index) = physname ? physname : "";
> ... this line is a little too long :).
Committed with the shorter lines.