This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields
- From: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- To: "'Pedro Alves'" <palves at redhat dot com>, "'gdb-patches'" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:00:59 +0100
- Subject: RE: [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54ae4586 dot 01e3440a dot 7b06 dot fffff844SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com> <54AE605A dot 8050308 at redhat dot com>
> De : firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:gdb-patches-
> email@example.com] De la part de Pedro Alves
> Envoyé : jeudi 8 janvier 2015 11:48
> À : Pierre Muller; 'gdb-patches'
> Objet : Re: [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields
> > (gdb) p b.x
> > warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `TA' value
> > $5 = -1
> > (gdb) p x
> > Type TA has no component named x.
> > (gdb)
> How about adding this to the test suite?
The whole testsuite/gpc.pascal is almost empty,
I never invested time to develop it :(
At the time I started it, GPC (the GNU pascal compiler)
was still active, but development apparently
stopped since quite some time.
I am unable to install GPC, which means that I cannot test it.
Would a testsuite that supports only Free Pascal be acceptable?
as GDB pascal language maintainer