This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHSET] [1/4] Fix various issue in TUI
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 17:56:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCHSET] [1/4] Fix various issue in TUI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83zja3buah dot fsf at gnu dot org> <54AAE3E2 dot 4010705 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:20:02 +0000
> From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> > /* Strings to display in the TUI status line. */
> > #define PROC_PREFIX "In: "
> > -#define LINE_PREFIX "Line: "
> > +#define LINE_PREFIX "L"
> I have to a admit this one looked a little odd to me,
> but I guess it's a matter of habit.
Well, Emacs shows "Lnnn", so the habit is already here ;-)