This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)!
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 08:17:44 +0400
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141230071500 dot GF2123 at adacore dot com> <20150105041018 dot GA23617 at adacore dot com> <CAP9bCMToKK0PAHSKA4aL5uqeb7LGnYjszN46LXvoOhqg60LB0Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
> > One more week to go, if we still maintain the original target date...
> Dang. For some reason I had the 19th stuck in my mind.
> I owe a few people some reviews.
Depending on the patches, we might be able to branch while accepting
they be ported to the branch. If too complex, however, then we can
also delay the creation of the branch, if we feel it would make sense
to do so.