This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] dwarf.exp: All numeric attributes require a form
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 11:25:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] dwarf.exp: All numeric attributes require a form
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3fvbrpt5s dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org>
On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As a followup to this patch:
> this patch flags as an error any numeric attribute that doesn't
> specify a form. And lo and behold I found more bugs. :-)
> Regression tested on amd64-linux.
> 2015-01-03 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> * lib/dwarf.exp (Dwarf): Flag an error if a numeric attribute value
> is given without an explicit form.
> * gdb.dwarf2/arr-subrange.exp: Specify forms for all numeric
> * gdb.dwarf/corrupt.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.dwarf2/enum-type.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.trace/entry-values.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.trace/unavailable-dwarf-piece.exp: Ditto.
I did think of using a more complete test than just "string is integer".
I'm happy with whatever y'all decide.
I decided against trying to guess the form for numeric attributes,
there's just too many to choose from.