This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 06:22:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1420105120-25952-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com>
On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 1:38 AM, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> FYI, I just applied the following 3 patches following our Start of New
> Year Procedure:
> [PATCH 1/3] Yearly gdb/ChangeLog rotation.
> [PATCH 2/3] Update copyright year printed by gdb, gdbserver and
> [PATCH 3/3] Update year range in copyright notice of all files owned
> Happy New Year, everyone!
Do you have a script which can be used on the rest of binutils-gdb tree?