This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Skip dlopen-libpthread.exp in cross testing
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:27:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Skip dlopen-libpthread.exp in cross testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411631571-30769-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <542436DE dot 4030005 at redhat dot com> <87oau0wgmx dot fsf at codesourcery dot com>
On 09/28/2014 04:47 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I think we should put an "error" call in build_executable_own_libs
>> too, so that whoever adds the next test that uses this doesn't
>> end up forgetting the same thing.
> OK, how about this below?
> Subject: [PATCH] Error in build_executable_own_libs for non-native target
> 2014-09-28 Yao Qi <email@example.com>
> * lib/prelink-support.exp (build_executable_own_libs): Error if
> the target isn't native.
Looks good, thanks.