This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS.
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:34:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <no at [87 dot 69 dot 4 dot 28]> <1411724905-31234-1-git-send-email-jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com> <1411724905-31234-10-git-send-email-jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com> <83ppeittjl dot fsf at gnu dot org>
What is this about?
One of these stupid comments that git-cherry-pick generates in the log
if there is a conflict in the merge. I just forgot to delete it.