This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/26] Regset rework
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:20:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/26] Regset rework
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201409221715 dot s8MHFLWj029747 at d06av02 dot portsmouth dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On 09/22/2014 06:15 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> I've reviewed the patch set, and I agree with the general direction,
> and the implementation looks good to me as well.
FWIW, I read this, and I agree with it too. Very nice work.
> It would still be good to get some platform maintainer feedback (and
> testing), so I'd like to wait another week or so before approving
> the series.
Looking forward to have this in.