This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] mi-out: Implement mi redirection using a stack.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Adrian Sendroiu <molecula2788 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:51:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] mi-out: Implement mi redirection using a stack.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iokwc2sl dot fsf at gmail dot com> <87ppeivina dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 09/26/2014 10:24 AM, Adrian Sendroiu wrote:
> Adrian Sendroiu <email@example.com> writes:
>>> I think it'd be good to replace this ".*" with a stricter match, just
>>> in case something goes wrong with undoing the redirection, but nothing
>>> crashes. Something like (untested):
>>> mi_gdb_test "help" "List of classes of commands.*\\^done.*" "nested redirect"
>>> This is OK with a change along those lines.
>> Ok, I changed to mi_gdb_test "help" ".*List of classes of commands.*\\^done" "nested redirect"