This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:20:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201409241523 dot s8OFNNjP009931 at d06av02 dot portsmouth dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On 09/24/2014 04:23 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Andreas Arnez wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 23 2014, Pedro Alves wrote:
>>> I think it'd be fine to send the periodic email results/alerts/whatever to:
>>> That list hasn't been active in a while, but it's still alive, afaics,
>>> and the point of that list was to collect auto testers' test results.
>> Interesting. Even before I started working on GDB, Andreas Krebbel had
>> set up a bot that sends test results to a different list, and we're
>> still continuing to do so:
>> Knowing now that there's also gdb-testresults, I wonder whether that
>> ever was a good choice. We could certainly change that, so gdb-testers
>> is freed up for discussions like this one ;-)
> Well, I guess that would be because the main web page:
> is a list for the announcement of development snapshots and the reporting of test results.
> and does not mention gdb-testresults at all.
> I think we should agree on one of them, and document it on the web page.
Certainly fine with me. I completely missed that we had two
lists for this. The only reason I suggested gdb-testresults was that
I knew there was a test results mailing list, but, I wasn't subscribed
to it, and then when I went looking for the archives url, gdb-testresults
was what Firefox url history bar autocompleted. :-)