This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't prune program spaces when doing "maintenance info program-spaces"
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:34:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't prune program spaces when doing "maintenance info program-spaces"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411582288-20967-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <87h9zwn93k dot fsf at redhat dot com> <54231C1C dot 6060702 at ericsson dot com>
On Wednesday, September 24 2014, Simon Marchi wrote:
> Sure, I could add to the current patch, above the call to print_program_space:
> /* Since this is an "info" command, we want to avoid modifying
> the state of the debugger. Therefore, don't prune unused
> program spaces. */
Nice, thanks Simon.
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible