This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Update target_stop's documentation
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:35:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Update target_stop's documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411034346-868-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <1411034346-868-3-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <541C5C04 dot 5050509 at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/18/2014 10:59 AM, Gary Benson wrote:
> > This commit updates target_stop's documentation to clarify that
> > it is asynchronous.
> > + before returning. If this is the behaviour you want please use
> US spelling: "behavior".
Ok, I have fixed this and pushed the first two patches of this series.