This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/3] Fix gdb.python tests fails on remote host
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:17:02 +0800
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix gdb.python tests fails on remote host
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch set fixes part of gdb.python test fails on remote host
we've seen. Patch 1 is a simple clean up. Patch 2 is to adjust
tests on file name matching because the directory name may not
exist on host. Patch 3 is to adjust the test not match $srcdir/$subdir
as it doesn't exist on remote host at all.
There are still some other test fails on remote host, and I am
looking into them. I post these three first for review.
*** BLURB HERE ***
Yao Qi (3):
Clean up gdb.python/ tests
Fix file name matching on remote host.
Fix py-parameter.exp for remote host
gdb/testsuite/gdb.python/py-parameter.exp | 8 +++++++-
gdb/testsuite/gdb.python/py-symbol.exp | 7 ++++++-
gdb/testsuite/gdb.python/py-symtab.exp | 12 +++++++++---
gdb/testsuite/gdb.python/python.exp | 18 +++++++++++++++---
4 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)