This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add test for global variable that is nested by another DSO
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:21:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add test for global variable that is nested by another DSO
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409866373-16413-1-git-send-email-sergiodj at redhat dot com> <87ioknqgdh dot fsf at redhat dot com>
> > gdb/testsuite/ChangeLog:
> > 2014-09-04 Sergio Durigan Junior <email@example.com>
> > * gdb.base/global-var-nested-by-dso-solib1.c: New file.
> > * gdb.base/global-var-nested-by-dso-solib2.c: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/global-var-nested-by-dso.c: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/global-var-nested-by-dso.exp: Likewise.
Sorry it took so long to review this patch. This looks good to me,
so go ahead and commit.
Thank you also for writing testcases. These are not always our
favorite past-time, but their usefulness can never be overstated.