This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Use address_from_register in dwarf2-frame.c:read_addr_from_reg
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: macro at codesourcery dot com (Maciej W. Rozycki)
- Cc: pinskia at gmail dot com (Andrew Pinski), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (gdb-patches at sourceware dot org)
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:40:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Use address_from_register in dwarf2-frame.c:read_addr_from_reg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2014, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> > > I guess it isn't too hard to support gdbarch_convert_register_p in that
> > > routine as well; I just didn't have any target to test on.
> > >
> > > Can you try whether something along the following lines works for you?
> > I'll see if I can push it through testing, though it may take a few days
> > as some of MIPS hardware I use (and especially 64-bit one) is slooow (and
> > I already have a test run under way).
> I had results a few days ago already, but I had to find some time to
> filter out intermittent failures. I have done it now and the results look
Excellent, thanks again for verifying!
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain