This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] after gdb_run_cmd, gdb_expect -> gdb_test_multiple/gdb_test
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Edjunior Barbosa Machado <emachado at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 23:45:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] after gdb_run_cmd, gdb_expect -> gdb_test_multiple/gdb_test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410490007-19756-1-git-send-email-emachado at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <5412C3F0 dot 9000703 at redhat dot com> <20140912130051 dot GA4871 at adacore dot com> <5412F714 dot 3040500 at redhat dot com> <20140912135012 dot GC4871 at adacore dot com> <54130176 dot 1070208 at gmail dot com> <541310E1 dot 5000806 at redhat dot com> <20140912171051 dot GF4871 at adacore dot com> <54136947 dot 4020003 at redhat dot com>
On 09/12/2014 10:44 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/12/2014 06:10 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> I suspect no one does. I even suspect that no one even cares
>> about whatever old version of vxworks is supported by GDB.
>> IIRC, that code pre-dates my involvement in the GDB project,
>> which started around 2001.
> So I'm going to delete all that cruft.
Sent in a new thread. Let me know whether I'm deleting something
you may need.