This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, bug-hurd at gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:42:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140910224919 dot GP3244 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <874mwcpvsy dot fsf at schwinge dot name> <20140912180054 dot GB4448 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <20140912200141 dot GH4871 at adacore dot com> <20140912211354 dot GI3202 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr>
On Friday, September 12 2014, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> What may help in the process would be to have a script which checks for
> style. The Linux kernel's checkpatch.pl is a very good approach, since
> one can get to check one's own style quite thoroughly before submitting.
This has been discussed a few times at least, but so far we haven't done
much about the subject. I will try to dedicate some time this weekend
to see if I can come up with an initial attempt to do those checkings
I am sorry about your difficulties (and I admit I helped when I dumbly
asked for a testcase), and I am glad that your patch made it.
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible