This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, bug-hurd at gnu dot org, Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, thomas at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:21:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140910224919 dot GP3244 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <87egvjawmn dot fsf at redhat dot com>
Sergio Durigan Junior, le Wed 10 Sep 2014 19:22:56 -0400, a écrit :
> Thanks for the patch, Samuel. What do you think of writing a message
> explaining a bit more of this feature, for the sake of putting it in the
> commit message? Just thinking aloud here...
Well, hardware watchpoints are fully documented in info.
> Is it possible to submit a testcase for this as well? WDYT?
AIUI, gdb already has them.