This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, bug-hurd at gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:00:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140910224919 dot GP3244 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <874mwcpvsy dot fsf at schwinge dot name>
Thomas Schwinge, le Fri 12 Sep 2014 19:56:13 +0200, a écrit :
> Unless you have push access to sourceware (do you?), I'll be happy to
> push this for you once the pending review comments have been addressed.
> I have just to contribute a small patch to add on top of yours (merge it
> in) to make it actually build:
> -inf_threads (struct inf *inf, inf_threads_ftype *f)
> +inf_threads (struct inf *inf, inf_threads_ftype *f, void *arg)
Ugh? I guess with having to deal with various trees, some building and
others not, I just manage to mangle that patch.
> Many thanks for persisting with this patch.
I have to say I'm almost about to give up with submitting it.