This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 5/9 v7] Introduce common-regcache.h
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:28:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/9 v7] Introduce common-regcache.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409320299-6812-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <1409320299-6812-6-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <21520 dot 37315 dot 16694 dot 677898 at ruffy2 dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <20140911110231 dot GC17472 at blade dot nx> <CADPb22SvNvFAXoSQ_HkyeWTw2TfYPmesamsAfDO-tjdH4Mjx1A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140912094526 dot GA17822 at blade dot nx>
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:45 AM, Gary Benson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I tried to figure out how to succinctly write what you're asking me
> to here but I'm stuck. Is there a function documented in this way
> in GDB I can use as an example?
> In the interests of keeping things moving I've pushed the patch with
> this comment:
> Return a pointer to the register cache associated with the
> thread specified by PTID. This function must be provided by
> the client.
Fine by me.